Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My laptop is having problems keeping connected to the electrical plug and occasionally completely loses power. I have been backing up my data often, just in case it loses it forever. A friend says I need to solder the plug and hope for the best. That sounds scary.

I was at a cookout Sunday night and friends brought a really nice little digital camera... 12 megapixal and not that expensive. It's a point and click, which is probably what I need. I am thinking this might be the answer for my trip to NYC in October. A camera buying trip might be on tonight's agenda.

While cleaning out a bag of papers in the garage I found some photos from my trip to Ireland from many years ago. I think a preservationist would have a few words to say about that. Fortunately, they seem in good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment